September 14, 2010

Entering the Blogging World..

I have finally caved. I decided to make a family blog. I LOVE to read blogs, I mean really LOVE to read them. Especially mom blogs. Once I found out that their were companies that will turn your blog into a scrapbook, say at the end of every year, I decided to take the plunge. I want to remember every second of my life right now because let's face it, my life is pretty awesome thanks to my wonderful husband and ridiculously cute little boy. Since I can't freeze time, which I would love to do, I decided this was going to be the best way for me to preserve all the memories of our day to day life. It probably won't be exciting to anyone other than Bryan, myself, and our Mom's, but I am not here to impress anyone. So here we go...I just really hope that I keep it up. Months ago when I told Bryan I was thinking about starting a family blog, he laughed and said "ya we will see how long that lasts..." I WILL prove him wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment