October 5, 2010

Crazy scientist hair

When Kade was born, he had a decent amount of dark hair. Then somewhere around the 3 month mark my little boy went bald...very bald (minus a strip on the back of his head.) Slowly over the course of this last year he had FINALLY started to get a decent amount of hair. Most of it is on the back of his head, but we were willing to take whatever we could get.  Around 9-10 months he started to get the most precious baby curls around his neck and ears and I thought there was NO way I would ever cut his hair. Well, just a few short months later those sweet curls turned into these straight, stringy, frizzy, semi curls- we started calling it his crazy scientist hair. After a few weeks of discussion (discussion = Bryan telling me it was time to cut it and me ignoring him) I decided it was time for the cut. And at the ripe old age of 13 months, Kade got his first haircut! I, surprisingly, wasn't as sad as I thought I would be!

Here he is the before!

Crazy scientist hair!

Getting all ready to go.
  



The finished product..I am not a fan of the mohawk, I prefer the comb over :) Kade was also "over it" at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment