April 21, 2011

More conversations..

Lately Kade has been talking like crazy. We have had more "conversations," and I LOVE it. He is so much fun right now! A little convo from this morning:

Kade- "Mama?" (His tone makes me know he is asking me a question)

Me- "what?"

Kade- "Daddy?" (holding his hands out in an I-don't-know "pose")

Me- "He is at work and won't be back until tonight."

Kade- "ohhh." (complete with a sad face.)

Me- "ya...Do you want some breakfast?"

Kade- "Bfest, bfest, mmmmmm!" runs to the refrigerator and pulls on the handle "EGGS!"

Two things I love about this, I knew exactly what he wanted for breakfast...No more guessing! And also how he went from so sad to so happy in a matter of seconds :)

I want to bottle him up and have him stay this age forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment