June 2, 2011

iPhone pictures

Back in February, Bryan left my purse in a shopping cart at Target and it was stolen along with my new iphone. I had only had it about 4 months. So I went and dug out my old one to reactivate it. Just yesterday I decided to make sure to I had all my pictures on my phone backed up on the computer. This phone is so old and the pictures on it go back to way before Kade! It was fun to look through all of them, especially the ones after Kade was born. I can't believe how much he has changed in 21 months!! I decided I wanted to put some of my favorites on here to remember! Starting with Kade's first iphone picture and ending with one I took yesterday at the waterpark! Some are pretty blurry, but still so precious to me :)





































0 comments:

Post a Comment