July 7, 2011

Ella's Baby Shower

With this being my second baby, I was not expecting anyone to throw me a baby shower. But I have the sweetest family and friends who wanted to through me and my sweet girl a shower. It was so perfect and I am so thankful that we have family and friends who love us this much. And I have to say that our little miss is going to be STYLIN'! Everyone gave me the cutest outfits, with matching bows of course ;) Ella got all sorts of wonderful GIRLY things! I can't wait to dress her up!

I have to say I hate this first pictures of myself, I look just about as big as a whale. But since Kristen and I go WAY back, (kindergarten to be exact) and I love her to death I figured I would post it. I might look whale- like but she looks gorgeous as always!


All of us girls in my family call ourselves the Queenbee's, we even have our own number ( I am QB 4.) We were missing one very important QB this day but we know that she was there with us.



Kade made it to the shower just in time for cake!



Mom and her girls!


I can't even express how much I love Lauren. Without a shadow of a doubt my very best friend in the world. We go way back as well, and I love her. And I can't wait to celebrate with her in November as she marries her best friend!!



With all my wonderful hostess's! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment