February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

We all had a great Valentine's Day this year! We gave the kids a few special treats when they woke up in the morning. Kade was so excited! Ella didn't have a clue what was going on! Later, Bryan took us all out to have sushi for dinner. After the kids were in bed, he surprised me big time with a beautiful new bracelet! I LOVE it!
Such a wonderful day with the people I love the most!!!!
Naturally, Bryan and I didn't take a single picture of either of us, but TONS of our little people :)
























Kade tried his first starburst, to which he said "eww this is nasty!" If he doesn't like candy he can't be my child!




Kade's favorite thing about us going to eat sushi is that he gets to eat with his "sticks." He doesn't use them totally in the correct way but he can eat with them! We are impressed!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment