April 6, 2012

Dallas Zoo

I have lived in the metroplex for about 15 years now and I haven't ever been to the Dallas Zoo! Crazy! We always just go to the Fort Worth zoo. I guess because it is closer and everyone says it is better. But a few weeks ago Allie and I loaded up all the kids and make the trip to Dallas. And it was WORTH EVERY PENNY! I loved the Dallas Zoo! Not as big, but not nearly as crowded. Had all the animals that you would want to see plus some surprise animals, like a camel! I really enjoyed it, if you wanted to pay you could interact with all sorts of animals! I think next time we might try the camel rides! The main reason we wanted to go was to feed the giraffes. And they DID NOT disappoint! We loved it!!! And stayed feeding, petting, crowding other peoples turn for a good 30 minutes! Tobago was the sweetest and cutest giraffe ever! He did hit Kade's hand when we walked by one time and Kade freaked out a little bit. He was a little apprehensive getting too close, but would pet him for about 1 second before he quickly pulled his hand back.

We had so much fun, and I am ready to go back!!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment