June 12, 2012

Paint by numbers

38- number of gallons of paint we have used this past week

4- number of nights I stayed past midnight to help finish painting

6- number of nights Bryan stayed past midnight to finish painting

1- number of walls we repainted after deciding it wasn't the right color

18- number of consecutive hours Bryan painted one day to finish all trim, doors and baseboards.

14- number of paint samples I purchased. Bryan told me I had become obsessed.

3- number of rooms that still need paint. But the floors aren't changing in these rooms, so we will do this after we move in.

It was a long week. I'm past the point of exhaustion. But we changed the look of the house with just paint! And the floors are being laid as we speak! Only several more days!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment