September 18, 2013

Charles County Fair

I love me a fair. I come by it naturally, my Mimi loved fairs. I have so many fond memories of going to the local carnival in the mall parking lot when we would visit. Bryan says my love of fairs is a tad WT, but I don't care at all. I.love.fairs.

Naturally when I saw that there was a fair coming near us I was all about it. Last weekend we went to the Charles County Fair and had the best time! It was chilly, and there were hot dogs, funnel cakes, pig races, farm animals, and carnival rides. We had SO much fun and Bryan said it was his favorite fair he has ever been to! 










Saturday night we stayed home and grilled out. Then we busted out the firepit for the first time this season! We made s'mores, the kids played baseball in the backyard, and then after the kids went down Bryan and I sat outside for an at home date night! What a great weekend! 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment