March 20, 2014

All about Ella

It's no secret that Ella is our family comedian. She is talking nonstop these days. Most of the time it is just bossing us all around. She thinks she is something else! She is very strong willed but at the same very hard to discipline because she is so funny. She knows exactly what she is doing when she cuts her little eyes at us as we are disciplining her. It gets us everytime and it takes everything in us to not smile. 

Her imagination is HUGE. Everything is a castle or a pretty princess. But don't let that girly side fool you, she knows every Super Hero and can tell you all about Captain America, Dusty from planes, or the Ninja Turtles. That's what happens when you have an older brother!

She always requests the purple (fill in the blank) on everything. Purple is hands down her favorite color. When I fix her hair she tells me how she wants it done that day. And each hair style revolves around a princess, as do the colors of bow I put in her hair. This morning I put pig tails and she said said it was a Repunzel hairstyle, although it wasn't Repunzel like at all I don't dare correct her because the last thing we want is to start over. :) 

Yesterday, I told her we were meeting some friends for breakfast and she frantically ran to the bathroom. I heard every drawer and door open and close and when I asked what she was doing she replied, "I CAN'T FIND MY MAKEUP!" Which to clear the air she doesn't have so I have no clue where she came up with that! Thankfully she settled on just bringing "wipstick" aka Chapstick with us. 

And to finish I have to write down my favorite Ella story to date. I was cooking dinner and she brought me her Tinkerbell wings to put on. After they were on I heard a lot of grunting, jumping, and tiptoeing going on. After a while Ella came back in the kitchen and let out a huge sigh, hung her hear and shoulder and said "I can't fly, I just can't fly..." I doubled over I was laughing so hard. 

Don't ever lose your spirit Ella Claire. You are going to do big things in your life, I just know it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment