July 11, 2014

The Scientist

Kade is obsessed with anything science and math related. He is constantly asking us questions and unfortunately for him I do not have much science related knowledge to share with him. Thank goodness for Bryan! 

His biggest obsession is with outer space. It is all so fascinating to him and I love it. He asks hard questions! He sits and watches these really boring (that's just my opinion :)) science shows with Bryan and he just eats it up. 

As we were walking in to VBS the other day he said "mom did you know that the two atoms that make up water are hydrogen and oxygen?" 

The other night he was telling a ghost story and it went a little like this: " There was a talking planet and one day he are up all the other planets, stars, and nebulas." I had to pause there and ask what a nebula was... He let me know it was an exploded star, duh.. 

On the 4th of July we were at some friends house and the kids were blowing bubbles, Kade pointed to one and shouted "Look Daddy! That one looks just like a molecule!" 

He told me the other day he wants to be an astronaut for Halloween. He also asked that when he is just a little bit older if we can take a family vacation to Jupiter and maybe Pluto of we have time. 

I love it. I love every thing about that science loving kid. 




And one story about Ella. She just wants to like anything that Kade does so she has picked up a few things here and there. My absolute favorite is when she get really excited, points to the sky and yells "There it is!! I see it!! There is the Milky Way!!!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment