August 13, 2014

Summer fun!

Our summer has been fast and furious! We had have a BLAST! Trips, weekend adventures, swim lessons, VBS, week longs visits from family...we have been anything but bored. I seriously can't believe it is already August. 


Frozen on the big screen one night when Hailey was in town.


One day when H was in town I took the kids to tour Ford's Theater and then to the American History museum. We had a great time but by the time we got back in the car we were all hot and exhausted!



On Hailey's last day she begged to go back to the beach, how could we say no?!


These two took swim lessons and both did awesome!



I loved watching Ella listen and learn from her instructor.



This kid is full on swimming on his own!




I just wanted one picture and Ella was shaking her "hiney bo" at me instead. 



They did a week of VBS at their school. They LOVED it! And I loved my 3 hour break each day :)



One of my favorite things about this summer has been the fireflies! We have hundreds that come out at sunset and they have loved chasing them around and catching them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment