January 11, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year! We were at my parents house this year and I love all the traditions we have! I just love getting to spend the time with family. The kids were maxed out on anticipation and I laughed because it almost got the best of Kade, he was so worried and just really thinking about Santa all day long. He could barely even talk! It was adorable! Ella on the other hand wasn't worried at all, but her over the top personality had us laughing all day long. I feel like we are right in the middle of some "prime time" Christmases with Kade and Ella and I want to remember everything about the magic of this day!


Christmas Eve 2014!




Sweet Taylor and crazy Uncle Kyle


Nanny always has Christmas crackers for the kids to pop open. They LOVE this!


The little girls and cousin Garrett



These guys played and played all day. They had SO MUCH FUN! And the were all hyped up from the excitement!!


Getting ready for bed!




Every year when I was little my grandmother read 'Twas the Night before Christmas' to us, so I love that my mom is carrying on that tradition. 


While Nanny was reading we heard Santa's sleigh bells right outside! Once everyone realized what was going on they went running upstairs. Ella jumped off the couch and started jumping in place and SCREAMING at the top of her lungs. We were all dying laughing. She ran straight upstairs and jumped on the couch and started looking for Santa. It was priceless. Kade was still freaked out, he went into panic mode. Once we got upstairs we realized we forgot to put out milk and cookies. It took everything in me to convince Kade that it was safe to come downstairs. Such a fun day!

After the kids went to bed, Santa arrived! And the adults had a little fun with all the new toys. HAHA!

 
And a few more from my phone..

 


He was waiting for the girls to get here and I found him staring at the Christmas tree. Ahhh Christmas wth kids is the best thing ever! So precious to me! 


The cousins were tracking Santa! 


Hailey played Christmas carols on the piano and we call came in to sing and the littles danced. So fun! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment