August 8, 2012

Change of plans

So yesterday I had big plans of documenting our day and blogging about it. You know, just a "day in the life of Kade and Ella." When I look back in the future those will be the posts I treasure most, the simple things like what our days were like. All was going well until about 11, when tantrums (like the big bad kind) were thrown and tears were shed by all, including me. So I gave up in trying to document the day. I was so flustered and in a bad mood the rest of the day that I figured I would just try again another day. But I was looking at pictures this morning and figured there was no reason not to post them! So here is a little glimpse into the first 3.5 hours of our day!




Breakfast of champions, waffles and bananas.




Love him!




Love her too!




After breakfast Kade danced...




And Ella worked on her walking skills.




Then as I was getting my self dressed and everything ready to go Kade did a little water coloring.




Then we loaded up to head to the gym then to the library! It was Ella's first time riding forward, she loved it!




Kade pre-meltdown




Ella kept fake coughing because I would turn to look to see if she was ok, she would giggle every time :)
And that's all! Maybe soon I will get our entire day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment