September 11, 2012

Ella Claire- 1 year old

I can not believe I am writing this post. I feel like I just posted that sweet little Ella was born. How can it be that that was over a year ago?! The past year has flown by so incredibly fast.

On August 27th Ella Claire turned one year old! She has been such a joy and a huge blessing to our family. She is sweet, cuddly, loving, feisty, and sassy. She can love you one minute and give you a huge attitude the next. It was actually shocking to me how much of a girl she already is. As in you tell her no or hurt her feelings, she will glare at you and refuse to "talk"to you or look at you for a good thirty minutes. It is hilarious. She is also my cuddle bunny. She loves to be held, rocked, cuddled, and be loved on in general. She still loves to laugh and it is so easy to get a belly laugh out of her. She is walking and running all over the place and has recently been trying to climb on everything! She says a handful of words which include mama, uh oh, dada, ade (Kade), nah nah (NO), and I have heard the random repeating of hi, bye, and night night. She loves to play with everything except toys. Shoes, hair brushes, and outlets are her current 'non toy' favorites which means we will be baby proofing this weekend! She also loves her babies. She always, I mean ALWAYS, has a doll in her hand. It is precious. The moment she wakes up she wants a baby doll and laughs and hugs one when she finds one.

 It is so fun raising a girl and getting to do the girly things with a baby. We are about to start mom and tot gymnastics which I am so excited about! I love this little girl with all my heart and could not imagine our little family any different!

She had her 1 year appointment the same day as Kade's 3 year appointment. She did great at her appointment! She was right on track and "passed" with flying colors as well! She had to get some shots and that was not fun for any of us. I hate to see her cry that hard :( When they measured her we learned she was growing tall and getting thinner! Her stats were:

Height: 30inches (75%)
Weight: 19lbs 10oz (25%)
Head 45 1/4cm (50 %)

On Ella's actual birthday we had a lot of fun! We played and celebrated all day!


She played with her babies


Got a Disney princess castle!


Met Emerson at McDonalds for lunch


Then we went to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner! We had a blast and basically had the place to ourselves!





This picture makes me laugh for some reason :)



Happy 1st Birthday to the SWEETEST girl there ever was! Ella Claire, you are my heart!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment