December 25, 2012

Christmas morning!

Christmas morning was so much fun! Kade was really hoping he would wake up to find and kitchen and the moment he saw it, he shouted "MY KITCHEN!!!!!" The kids played and played all morning long! Santa did joint gifts for Kade and Ella this year and it was perfect for them. Ella didn't have a clue what was going on and ran straight to her baby doll that Santa left. (He KNEW she would :)) We had our big country breakfast, cleaned up Santa's mess and then it was time for the present craziness at my parents house! I mean it is insane because there are so many of us and also because my parents SPOIL these kiddos! It was so fun and relaxing. We had such a wonderful Christmas this year!










 I think they were in the middle of saying, "No pictures and don't put this on Facebook!!"




Ella didn't last long opening presents and needed a nap!



Kade's big present from my parents was a home depot tool bench!


Bryan got a smoker from my parents! We are excited!




0 comments:

Post a Comment