December 23, 2012

My company Christmas Party

For a long time, I have joked about how I want to have a "Company Christmas Party." I joked to Bryan that even though I am a stay at home mom, I have two very demanding bosses. Anytime Bryan was playing with them in the playroom I would ask if they were planning my company party, etc. I was totally just kidding around. But you know what my awesome husband did? He planned me a company Christmas party! Yup, he is AWESOME! He picked hibachi because it is delish and just fun! He would be rambling about things we had to do over the weekend and as serious as can be would say stuff like "well, we can't Sunday because you have your Christmas party." I LOVED IT! And I can't wait for my bosses to spoil me again next year!










Kade looooooved it!




He did soooo awesome with his chopsticks!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! I really liked this awesome Christmas party. Planning to have my company Christmas party at one of corporate events NYC. Going to do best arrangements there and will take event planner’s help to plan for the party.

Post a Comment