April 9, 2013

Some pictures from the week

We have been super busy lately but with just errands and getting things done. April is a BUSY month for us this year. I have so many random pictures on my phone, so here is another phone dump!




He woke up from nap with some bedhead :)




I spent some of my birthday money getting the kids a picnic table for the backyard. Typical right?










I also gave Ella an at home pedicure on my birthday. Sister loves to get those toes painted!







Blurry, but I made that dress for the little E!




Silly girl




I was gone this past weekend so when I got home I spent some special time with my big boy. He requested ice cream!







Goodness I love those two! We have entered into this really great new phase. They are really becoming friends and while they still do their fair share of fighting, they really love to play together as well. They have become the best little friends and for the most part play together all day long!







Pallet, popcorn, and Horton hears a Who is just what we needed this afternoon!




Kade's Spring school picture. He looks SO big!! :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment