June 24, 2013

4th of July Photos

I started seeing so many cute pictures of everyone's kids all dressed up in their patriotic red, white, and blue that I got the itch to take some of Kade and Ella as well! I wanted some cute decor behind them, but couldn't find what I wanted so we just went to a big red barn. They were actually sooooo good. When I take pictures of them I have about 20 minutes before they are done with it so I have to be efficient! I wanted some better ones of the two of them together, but as long as I get one I call it a success! I also needed more with Kade by himself, but he is all about making silly faces now so most he is acting like a nut :) Overall, I love the ones I got!!






Oh if one picture could sum up Ella Claire, this would be it! haha!



He looks posed here, but he was laughing so I got a normal smile!


A little ring around the rosie!



When Bryan saw this one he said he wanted me to make a big print and frame it somewhere. Its one of my favorites too!



Love this one!



I know I am biased but GOOD GRIEF that is a handsome boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment