June 26, 2013

iPhone update

I'm phone pictures are my favorites because they just show our day to day lives. Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks! 


She was stealing his Cheetos and he had no idea. Better pay attention Kade!


We were leaving the pool and I turned around and saw this. Sweetest thing ever! Among all the fighting they really are best friends! 



It took wayyyyy more time cleaning up the paint then it actually took painting.. 


After dinner rinse off :)


I woke up in the hotel one morning and saw this :) sweet boy! 




 We got home from swim lessons to this... Apparently Ella found a razor and tried to shave her self. It wasn't terrible but gave Bryan a heartattack! 




I confess to hiding in my room one day while Kade was at VBS... Ella found me and drug all her babies in there to play. 



Kade made this at school and we have been hiding it for a month! The cross was made from his thumb prints! Bryan loved it! 


Kade wears hats a lot so naturally Ella thinks she should too. She thought she was hot stuff :) 


 I sent this picture to Allie yesterday and said "I'm a mom who can sit on the side while my kids swim! Woohoo!" It's was so nice. And it lasted all of 5 minutes. The whiney-ness of the kids this day was through the roof... So we packed up after being there 30 min and went home for early naps.... Sheesh! 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment