July 12, 2013

Tricycles, camp, and slurpees...

This is going to be such a random post! 

Kade went to "mini-motor speedway camp" the other day. He was in heaven!! It's in the same building as swim lessons and every time we walk by he begs to go in! He had so much fun! 



One of Ella's birthday presents from us was going to be a tricycle. I had my eye on a certain one and yesterday I found a STEAL! I couldn't pass it up, it's red and not pink like I wanted but like a said, a steal! We have let her ride it some. I figured she doesn't know about birthdays yet and I always feel bad when we are outside and she just has to watch Kade on his bike. Now she can join in! 


I'm on the hunt for some girly colored tassels! 


And finally, we had to participate in free slurpee day at 7-11!! 




 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment