July 29, 2013

Under contract

Four days after we put the house on the market we were in agreement with a buyer! Well, if only it were that easy.. Yes we were in agreement but not under contract because everything has to go through the relocation company and they are sooooo slow. So at some point this week it will still be official. It has taken a lot of patience on my end. I just want things official! Bryan and I fly to DC this coming up Friday to find us a new house! I know it will be a hectic 5 days but I am really looking forward to a little get away with my hubby :) In the meantime I still have to show my house until we are out of the option period. And I am OVER IT. It is too hot to go play in the culdisac so we typically all end up in the car. So you know, fun times by all....or maybe just the kids. 










 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Found your blog as I was reading through the comments on Kelly's Korner blog. Anyway, just thought it was too funny when I saw that you are moving from Texas to Maryland because we are too :) We are actually going to be starting a church in Rockville (which is about 30 miles outside of DC). We will be going on deputation first to raise support for our ministry so it will be a year or so before we actually get there. Just thought I would stop by your page to say that we had something in common. Too fun! Wish you the best with your move!

Unknown said...

That is too funny! We will be living in southern Maryland about 30 miles outside of DC! I want to say Rockville is to the north? What an amazing adventure for y'all! Where on Texas are you from? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Post a Comment