August 13, 2013

This and that

I can't sleep so I figured I would add a few phone pictures to the blog! 

There is a common trend among most of them... Ella has transformed to a fairy princess. And most days refuses to take it off. It doesn't surprise me though, I knew Ella would be all about dress up! 


I don't know what it is but she looks SO grown up in this picture. She has looked like my little baby for so long to me but this picture makes her look to big! Slow down!! 


Ready for errands: one with a monster truck the other dressed like a fairy princess. Pretty typical. 


I looked in the pool and saw this. This girl is seriously hilarious. 



Anyone who is around Ella tells me she is SO full of life and is going to have a lot of fun with anything she does. We know this.... Her personality is much larger than her pea sized body. Lord help us! 


We got the kids new reading material on our trip! 


Sweet Addison turned TWO!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment