October 2, 2013

When Daddy's away..

Bryan is in Fort Worth this week for work. It's actually only a couple of days but I am really jealous. This is the first time that I have really homesick. It started Monday when I got Lauren's shower invite in the mail. I cried so hard at the thought of not being there for it. Then Bryan going to Fort Worth. It all just hit like a ton of bricks. It doesn't help that I am so tired because I don't sleep well when he is gone. Either way, this week I am missing home. Next week my mom comes and I can't hardly stand how excited I am about that! Today, we decided to play hooky and stay home this morning. I think deep down it was because I was homesick and I wanted Kade and Ella with me all day. But either way, we had SUCH a wonderful day. We played for 3.5 hours out in the backyard and soaked up the gorgeous weather! The kids needed baths before naps because they played hard! After naps we loaded up and went to the mall. We shopped some, rode the escalators, played in the kiddie area, and ate dinner. Even though I was a little sad today, spending the entire day with my babies really helped. Bryan gets home tomorrow night and I am ready to hug his neck. I need all my people here with me. And next week when I see my mom I hope I don't tackle her with excitement! 











 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment