September 10, 2014

Oxon Hill Children's Farm

This morning the kids and I took a spur of a moment trip to the Children's Farm. We have been wanting to go for a while so we spent a few hours there before school this morning. This farm was so neat! They kids milked cows, saw other farm animals, and  took a wagon ride. They could have fed the chickens but we had to leave for school. We were able to do all that and the best part was it was free! I love living near DC and all the free opportunities that are around! 

The farm was gorgeous and I had to keep reminding myself we were right in the middle if the city, it was crazy to have this peaceful farm right next to the beltway, haha! 



Kade told me he had been dreaming his whole life to milk a cow. Dream big little guy! 


Ella just wanted to pet the cow.









The views from the wagon ride were beautiful! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment