September 8, 2014

September

September started off hot but we are cooling down a a fall is very much on te way! I am so excited for the best time of year!!  




Bryan and I spent 8 straight hours (11 total) assembling the kids swingset on the hottest day of the year. Fun times. 




The boys were out having a "guys night" so Ella and I had a girls night with popcorn and Beauty and the Beast. 



Bryan has been giving Kade piano lessons and he is doing sooo well! He can play probably 5 or more songs. The other day I heard him in there playing and when I walked in he was giving Ella lessons. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. 


We have a lot of deer that trail through the backyard and this one wasn't moving. Him and Kade were having a major staring contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment