December 9, 2014

Creepy Christmas farm

Last week the kids and I drove down to the area that Bryn works to go to a Christmas farm that had a drive through light display and other areas that were suppose to be decked out for Christmas. Let's just say that it isn't what I thought it would be. The drive through lights were a semi circle driveway, and while they had a lot of stuff set up to see it was also very creepy. There were mannequins everywhere in the decorations and let's just face it... That is creepy. 


I mean, I know we can't be the only ones who find that mannequin elf incredibly creepy. And there were tons all around. 


Oh you know just an old barn filled with old crap with a mannequin behind the counter. What in the world?! At this point I was legit freaked out. 


There were some farm animals.




They did have two Clydesdales which that alone was worth the trip!! They were so giant and pretty!! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment