December 14, 2014

Santa 2014

On Saturday we went to see Santa Claus! The kids were so excited to see Santa and tell him what all they were hoping for. 


I don't love this picture they printed for us because Kade's eyes are halfway shut but it is what it is! 


We got a fast pass before hand but the wasn't so fast so we took some selfies while we waited. 


I love their ages right now and getting to see Christmas through their eyes! It's beyond magical! 





Next in line!


LOVE this picture. Their faces intently listening to what Santa has to say is priceless to me. 



Kade is my shy child and I could tell he was nervous. He told Santa he wanted a remote control airplane, a globe, and a build your our racetrack for his hot wheels. Such a precious little moment. 


Ella wasn't nervous at all talking to Santa. She said she wanted a princess castle with an Ariel bathroom and a Tiana kitchen, an Anna and Elsa castle, and a few other things but all were either a princess or a castle. In this picture, Santa was asking if she liked Frozen and her eyes perked up! 


I love this big special outing, it's such a fun day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment