July 16, 2016

Summer fun

Our summer has been so low key. Some days we are pretty darn bored but I'm trying to tell myself that I need to soak up the boredom because once school starts I will wish for down time! 


Little sis is always close by :



She is pretty much always playing with a toy in her mouth. Haha! 


I ordered this for her one year pictures so we had to try it on when it came in. I can't believe we are already talking about one year pictures. Fastest year ever. 


Another toy in her mouth. 


Water hose fun






Beach day! 





I love this pic, I can't believe it was two years ago. 



Late night movie and popcorn 




Fun at the park! 



Someone had fun :)




I love that the big kids get so excited about everything that Hattie does. Kade ran to grab my phone to take pics and videos of her going down the slide. Hattie has the four of us at her fingertips and ready to cheer her on. She is a lucky lady to have Kade and Ella has her older siblings. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment