March 22, 2011

Gracie and Kade

Yesterday I took Kade out to get his 18 month/Easter pictures all in one. Or more like TRIED to take his pictures. I had the brilliant idea to bring Gracie along to get some of the two of them together. It turned out to be a disaster, neither of them would listen and were running in the opposite direction. I was sweating and running around like crazy to keep them off the street. It was bad, and needless to say I won't try that again unless Bryan is with me. 


BUT among all that chaos, I did manage to get this picture. and I LOVE IT! Kade loves Gracie and tries to kiss her ALL.DAY.LONG. and every once in a while Grace just goes with it and licks him as big as she can across his face. :))

I will try again with Kade because I do not like how any of the other pictures turned out, except these two. I thought they were cute. But I want a picture of him looking (and smiling!) at the camera!!

His sweet little feet in the first picture makes me smile :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment