March 3, 2011

Stephens 4.0

BIG NEWS!!! Kade is going be a BIG BROTHER sometime around September 8th! We are so excited about our fourth little family member. We found out over Christmas break, but waited until my first Dr appointment to share the news. I am 13 weeks today and I am FINALLY starting to feel better. When I was pregnant with Kade, I only had the occasional exhaustion, but really I felt great the entire pregnancy. This one has been quite a bit different. On top of the OVER THE TOP exhaustion, I have been so so so nauseous. I haven't been throwing up, but many days I think about not throwing up all day. I am hoping that since I am out of my first trimester I will be feeling better. We shall see! I have had one sonogram at my first appointment, and everything looked great! Hopefully I will scan them so I can share them soon! In the meantime, look at our BIG BOY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment