March 22, 2011

Little Gym Fun!

Kade and I have been doing the Little Gym now for over a year. I really can't believe it. I really love taking Kade to the gym. It is just a fun and special bonding experience that we can do together. I mean you are given about 3 years where you can be in the class doing it with them, so I am going to take advantage! And I fully plan on still doing Little Gym with Kade after the new baby arrives. I think it will be good one on one time with Kade, which I think will be very important. I never bring my camera with me, but I did this morning and grabbed a few of Kade playing!

On our way out the door!







Kade and Em having a little chat!


This morning Kade walked on the beam all by himself for the first time (with the help of the bars!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment