November 13, 2013

House Progress

When we bought our house we knew that immediately we had some work to do. But for whatever reason it wasn't stressful to me this time. Maybe it is because this is our third go around or maybe it is because in my mind this is our "smallest" remodel. Our other homes have been total house remodels and this was just the living room and kitchen. But in reality a kitchen and living room remodel are still huge things! I didn't want to let it pass by and never document it. Tomorrow the kitchen cabinets we had built are arriving (YAY!) and next week the granite will be installed and at that point we will pretty much be done! When I look back at the before pictures it is crazy to me the difference in only 2 months! And as a disclaimer, I absolutely LOVE this house even down to the paint colors. But for whatever reason the kitchen and living room were SO outdated. In hindsight, I am happy that we got to pick exactly what we wanted for the kitchen because I am pretty picky in that department.



Before

 
After!


Before





After!



Before


Mid-progress. An island will be in the middle, granite, breakfast bar, some more upper cabinets, and the doors will obviously be back on. 



Before (looking towards the kitchen)


 Mid-progress. I can't wait to get our "temporary shelving" out of there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment