November 30, 2013

Life lately..

I am sooooooo far behind! We have had the best November! 


Baking with my girl!



It's hard to be a 2 year old some days.


First show and tell! He decided to being Blue and his jet. Last minute he left Blue in his backpack because he thought his friends would think the jet was "cooler." My heart broke a little, don't grow up sweet boy!!


By Thursday, he just can't hang.


Every time I see this I die laughing. I was inside making the kids lunch and Kade ran in and was telling me I HAD to get outside NOW to see what Ella had done. He said he got up to do something and she jumped in the gator and ran it into a tree. And the best part is she fled the scene! I saw her across the yard peeking around from the garage! I could.not.stop.laughing. And it is a story that the more I think about it the more I laugh. It is so typical of both of their behaviors. 







This is a terrible picture but they were my first dinner guests in my new kitchen! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment