November 18, 2013

Trimming the tree

This past weekend we pulled all our Christmas decorations out of the attic. I know it's early but with us being gone 2 weeks for Christmas this year I wanted to get it up so we were able to enjoy it! And let's face it, I decorate early every year because I love this time of year so much. 

While the kids were napping I put the tree up. They were so excited when they woke up and couldn't wait to decorate that night. This year, watching them decorate the tree was magical. It is so fun to watch them both relish in the magic of Season. Bryan and I sat back and watched the entire thing unfold. We handed them ornaments, laughed as they hung 4 or 5 on the same branch and enjoyed the moment. All with our favorite Christmas album playing in the background. It is a memory that will forever be engraved in my head. 







The tree still looks like this. I can't bring myself to move anything. How many years of our life with the tree look like this? Not many, and I just love it. I love every little thing about it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment