December 20, 2013

A very Merry Christmas

We will be back in TEXAS for Christmas and WE CAN'T WAIT! We decided tonight we would have our own little family Christmas gift exchange. We made a party of it with finger foods for dinner, Champs for Bryan and I (milk for the kids), a little dancing, and present opening! I have said it once and I will say it 5,000 times more this season but we have adored watching Kade and Ella this Christmas season. There is so much JOY and MAGIC that it makes me wish they would stay this age forever. It has been the best. I honestly do not know how we will top this Christmas season. Seeing Christmas through your children's eye is simply amazing.










This kid. After every gift he opened he would shout "I have been wanting this my entire life!



And this girl. She opened her Sophia jammies, and needed her Christmas jammies off ASAP! She was in love!


As expected, their own rolling suitcases were a hit! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment