December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent at Nanny and Pappy's house. Excitement levels were at an all time high! Kade just couldn't wait any longer! We played, rested, went to church, ate an amazing meal, and waited ever so patiently for Santa!


I caught my little lady trying to steal a cake ball. 



Dressed and ready for church! My favorite Christmas Eve tradition!



My parents outdid themselves. Their house looked perfect!









  
The three big cousins got snuggled in for a cousin slumber party. Ella thought she might stay too! Nanny read "Twas the Night before Christmas," we think we heard Santa's sleigh bells and these kiddos were almost too hyper to go to sleep. I love the memories they are going to have by spending Christmas together!



While waiting for the girls to get there, my kids wouldn't leave cousin Garrett alone. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment