April 13, 2016

Nats game

When Bryan decided to take Ella to medieval times I decided I wanted a fun date with Kade! Now that he is in school I feel like I never get him to myself! We both love basebal so picking a Nats game was a no brainier. We went last night and had the best time ever! I bought a groupon for the game and we had the best seats for such a cheap price. Kade walked away with three free souvineer a because he is awesome. First he caught a hat, then he caught a shirt, and last up (but the most exciting!) a catcher tossed him a ball after they were finished warming up between innings. It made his entire night, week, and even year. So cool! 


Tons of foul balls were landing all around is so I was a little nervous. 



He ran over after he caught the hat and threw it on my head. He was so proud! 




Sooooo excited! 


Leaving with all of his loot, that's one lucky little dude! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment