June 20, 2016

Last Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe Kindergarten has come and gone. It went by so fast. It is crazy for me to think about this time last year, the thought of sending my boy to school had my stomach in knots. I was convinced private school was the only way to go, I knew no one would take care of him the way I could, etc. Thankfully (seriously so very thankful!) Bryan talked me off the private school ledge and convinced me he would be just fine. And he was! This past year was so amazing for our little guy. He had teachers who loved him and treated him just like they would treat their own, all the amazing qualities that make Kade who he is were noticed and loved by his teachers. I am so thankful for them and I have a new appreciation for all educators. They are so amazing! He shined and rocked kinder in ways in ways I didn't even expect. He made so many wonderful friends. He started the year as a very very early reader and by the end of the year he jumped ahead 8 reading levels to level H. It is pretty awesome to watch him realize he can read all sorts of things now. His writing has been my favorite, I kept so many of his short stories bc they were so precious. Kade blossomed this year and it makes me so excited for 1st grade!! We are SO proud of him!!!! 






Sweetest kinder class ever! 












Mrs. K had the sweetest words to tell me about Kade. It made me tear up! 


Looking entirely too big on his last day!! 






First vs last day! He grew so much! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment