June 30, 2016

This and that


Sweet baby 


I love 4th of July decor! 


Pancake dinner for my boys. I had to take this picture because I remembered the only below!!



We had way too much fun with the glow sticks the other night! 



Doing yard work with a monkey on my back! 


Itty bitty baby pony tail on top of her head! 


Just so cute 


Sweetest baby ever. We went to a playhouse place and Hattie was just so sweet. Kade and Ella have always been maniacs from the get go, if we were somewhere fun they were wild and crazy (even as babies!). Hattie just sat there for a good 30 min by my side taking it in before she got up the courage to move. This was a new experience for me!! 


They were all sitting there having a snack. Hattie was so funny, the big kids would be talking and bust out laughing about who knows what, Hattie would stare at them both then start to fake laugh. We were all cracking up. 





We met some friends at a water park yesterday and had a blast. I was nervous about how I was going to handle all three around pools this summer but we have been just fine! 





Pure joy! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment