August 22, 2011

Ella's BFF

On Friday morning August 8th, Ella's little BFF was born! My sweet niece, Addison Lorraine, was welcomed into the world weighing 8lbs 2oz! I can't believe she is already here! I feel like it was just yesterday that Kristen and I were sitting in my Mimi's living room spilling the beans to each other that we were both pregnant, only to find out that we were due just 3 weeks apart! Then in March we both found out we were having girls!! I am so excited for Ella and Addison to grow up together. I know that they will be so close and have such a special bond! Addison is just PERFECT and so beautiful! Kade and I were there bright and early so we could see everyone before the c-section. Hailey and Ashlyn were SO EXCITED waiting on their baby sister to be born! I saw her at the hospital and then again a week later to take some newborn pictures, and she is just the cutest little thing!!!!!




















0 comments:

Post a Comment