August 9, 2011

Lake Kemp 2011

At the end of July we spent a week at the lake Meme, G-dad, and the whole fam. This was our 4th year to have "lake week" and it is always a lot of fun. For me this year was hard because I was 8 months pregnant at the time and couldn't do too much. But it is fun to see everyone and watch all the little guys play. Kade got to go on his first (well I guess not really first, but first where he knew what was going on) jet ski ride. He kept calling it a motorcycle. And he LOVED it! He would say, "Ready, set, GOOOO!" and Bryan would make them go "super fast!" I was a little nervous at first, but Bryan was really careful with him and they really didn't go too fast. I am just jealous that I would go ride with him and here him laugh! He also went on his first ride on the tube with Bryan. Meme bought him his first fishing pole and he loved sitting with Braxton and fishing! It was so cute! I am sure we will have many more years at the lake with tons of memories!!





 The Stephens Family














0 comments:

Post a Comment