August 9, 2011

Kade's 2nd Birthday Party!

This past weekend we had Kade's 2nd Birthday party! His actual birthday isn't for two more weeks, but I will be 38 weeks pregnant then so we decided to do it a little early. It was at the Little Gym, and it was SO MUCH FUN! Kade had a blast and pretty much ran the entire time we were there! I think he was so excited that everyone he knew was all in the same place :) I can't believe that we are already celebrating his 2nd birthday, I wonder if I will be emotional every year that he celebrates?? Last year was worse, I was a mess on his actual birthday. I am curious how I will be on his actual birthday this year. But for the next two weeks I am just enjoying spending time with my ONE year old. After his party at the gym we came back to the house, invited our families over and opened presents and celebrated a little more with everyone here. It was such a special day and we are so thankful for such wonderful families and friends!





























After our Little Gym class on Monday, we got in the car and Kade told me, "Goin' Kade's house, OPEN PRESESNTS!!" He totally got the present thing this year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment