November 13, 2012

Family photos

On Sunday, I decided it was time for us all to get dressed and head out to do out self timer family photos. Not only did I need a picture for my card, we needed family pictures pretty bad. So we all got dressed and headed out to the place I had my eye on to take pictures. We pulled up and the gate was CLOSED! The park has closed just 5 minutes prior. In effort to not waste the fact that we were ALL DRESSED we headed over to my parents, their house is beautiful so it is an easy  place to go. We did a few self timer ones and a the rest my mom took. I am pleasantly surprised that we got one, or several, that I like! I keep my expectations low and hope for just one that I like enough for the card and to frame so if I get more than that I am excited :)







And I decided to add a few outtakes :)

Kade's face in this pictures kills me! On our way to take the pictures I told Kade he could have a special treat if he listened and smiled for the pictures. He said ok, then said here is my pretty smile and made this face... Beautiful, Kade, beautiful.


Sister girl was not having it. She was MAD that she couldn't get up and walk around. Have I mentioned that she has an attitude?
 
  
At this point Ella was eating goldfish and Kade was dying laughing because my dad was hitting my mom (who was taking the picture) over the heading with a balloon. Gotta love grandparents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment