November 12, 2012

The Little E






This little girl has had a vocabulary explosion lately. Kade and Ella have shown me in more ways than one that all kids are SO different. Kade didn't speak a single word until 17 months, I was so worried. Then he started talking and within a week he had more words than I could count and he was speaking sentences shortly after. He was also very clear and most people could understand him. Ella is like a total 180. I say she is more "normal" on the talking scale. She had a few words at 12 months and has slowly added more. And as of a few weeks ago, her vocabulary has exploded. The thing is I am sure only Bryan and I are the only ones who have a clue what most of the words are. I started making a list today of all her words and I eventually stopped because she really had more than I realized!
Here is the list:
Mama
Dada
Ade (kade)
Hi
Ho (hello)
Bye
Dadee (baby)
Boon (balloon)
Tree
This
Di (after watching I'm fairly certain this means drink)
Night night
Uh oh
Mmmmmm (when she is hungry :)
Bi (bite)
Tank eww (thank you)
Here
And there were more! She is really starting to identify things with words! I love watching babies learn at this age, it is so fun!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment