November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving feast

The week before Thanksgiving, Kade has his feast at school. The first thing they did was sing a few Turkey songs for all the parents! It was ADORABLE! I teared up a bit, I tear up at everything so that's nothing new. I just love watching my boy up there singing his heart out! I am so proud of him! We are so THANKFUL for this precious boy! (And our precious girl!)



The boy next to Kade is Jonathon. They are big buds and Kade talks about him ALL THE TIME.




Bryan was filing away! He is so proud of Kade too!!





These feathers were on a giant turkey in the lobby. Kade's feather is the yellow one in the back. He is thankful for mom and dad! (Melt my heart!) But as a side note, they had place mats in their rooms that also said what they were thankful for. Kade's said Gracie. You know, the dog that went to live with another family TEN months ago. She is also still first in line in his prayers. Strangely enough, he never asks where she is....

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment