November 30, 2012

Handwriting

Several weeks ago Kade and I were just coloring in the kitchen and I asked if he could write his name. They have been working on it at school, but I was fairly certain Kade wasn't able to. He just turned three at the end of August so I didn't expect him to be able to for a while. I was surprised a little when I saw what he wrote. Yes, it looks like scribbles but I can see that he tried every letter. And they sorta resemble the right letter. The A and the E I can totally see. The D I can see the more I look at it and well the K, it needs some work. But nonetheless, I am so proud of him! We are continuing to work hard on writing his name and all the other letters!
When did my baby get old enough to write letters and his name? That seems crazy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment