October 9, 2014

Disney World Day 2- Epcot

Sunday we woke up early to be at Epcot at rope drop. I was really excited to take Kade to Epcot because I knew he would love it.


We headed straight to Soarin and the boys walked right on. While the boys did that, Ella and I took a boat ride on Living with the Land. 


Next we headed over to the Nemo ride and Turtle talk with Crush. Both were really cute!!



Turtle talk was a highlight, it was so funny! Crush asked Ella a question right off the bat but she was so confused and didn't know what to say. Haha!



We had a Fastpass for Test track and I think if you asked Kade this might be his favorite thing he did all week! If not, for sure in the top 3 for him. First you build your car an then you head to test it out on the track.  He rode with Bryan and thanks to rider swap he was able to ride again with me. He talked my ear off and showed me how everything was suppose to go, and when I tried to put my arm on him during the ride he pushed it away and said he was fine. So big!!



Next up was Mission Space. I sat this one out. I read that it can make you really sick and not to ride if you are claustraphobic, so I decided to pass. Kade LOVED this ride. Him and Bryan rode twice!




We took a spin on Spaceship Earth. 


After lunch we decided to walk around the World Showcase.




We met Sleeping Beauty in France, she was so sweet!


She was able to get Kade to talk to her a little. :)



We met Aladdin and Jasmine in Morocco. They were so fuuny! And Kade would not go up there, he was just too nervous! 





We met Snow White in Germany.




We also had to go see Mickey and Minnie! Kade was not shy around these types of characters at all.
 








We met Donald in Mexico.




That night we had dinner with the princesses in Norway. Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty were all there and all my pictures are on my missing memory card!! So these are all I have. :(





We hung out after dinner and watched the fireworks. They were amazing!!





12 straight hours in Epcot and we would do it all again if we were able to. It was a perfect day!

 
 




 

 


 


 



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment