November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween this year was awesome. Both kids being old enjoy to understand what trick or treating is all about was just too much fun! We went with a group and all the kids had a blast, just a giant blur moving from house to house. 


A fireman and a pirate all ready to go! 


Ella was totally in character. 


The most handsome fireman I've ever seen! 


My friend Lauren and I decided that we (and the husbands :)) would dress up as well. Bryan and I settled on Superman and Batman. But not before I was lectured that DC and Marvel superheros are not all one in the same. Who knew? :) 


The kids were so antsy to go trick or treat!






Some of the group


Off they go! We did our best to keep up with them! 


We made it back home and the kids sorted their candy.




Both kids got a big goodie bag from one of our neighbors, it was so sweet!



Halloween 2014 was a huge success! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment