November 5, 2014

Last days of Fall

Fall is nearly over and winter is going to be here before we know it. I know winter doesnt technically start until December but the leaves are falling fast, the air is cold, and the evening are getting darker earlier and earlier. 

Bryan was driving us to church on Sunday so I snapped a few pictures as we were driving. Our house is three miles from the 'highway' down curvy roads. When we first found the house I just didn't know if I could do the drive daily, it seemed so long and to "country" for me. Now, it is my favorite part of my drive to and from anywhere each day. During the fall the leaves are all colors under the sun and falling and flying all over the road. It seriously looks like it a painting as we drive. 




We had family pictures taken on Sunday at a Christmas Tree farm. I'm dying to see all of them! 

I did a comparison from last year and I can't believe how much the kids have grown! 



The farm was so pretty. :)


I know I should be used to this by now but everytime we get stuck behind an Amish horse buggy I think it's so funny. 


The trampoline was filled with leaves. I asked if they wanted me to sweep them out and they said no way, they piled them up and jumped in them.


They were playing "tackle football". Ella can definitely hold her own thanks to having a big brother! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment